Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sword of Vermilion - Got ring from Deepdale

I can't stands no more!

One of the main reasons I started this blog is to compel me to actually finish my games. What do I do when a game bores me? Sword of Vermilion has a bunch of random encounters and the battles just aren't that interesting. There isn't much challenge and not a lot of magic use required other than healing. There aren't really any puzzles to solve and talking to the villagers isn't that interesting. While my initial impressions might have put it to average, the boredom has probably lowered it to below average level.

I'm going to have to take a break from this or at least play another game concurrently. Fortunately, this week's one credit challenge is Elite Beat Agents, which is a game I've been dying to try.

No comments: